Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pier 39

Today we went to Pier 39 in San Fran to take the kids to the Aquarium and to see the Sea Lions. It was a ton of fun (yes, even though it is a touristy place), the kids were good and happy and it was awesome to take them to see this part of San Francisco. Jonah loved the aquarium and the Sea Lions and he did a great job at not getting too scared of the stupid Seagulls that were flying all over. Tobin was totally content running around on the Pier and Ireland slept most of the time so it was an enjoyable outing. The kids didnt break down until we were already heading back to the car! Perfect timing.






























I sat on the chair and it cracked. Talk about making me feel fat...... Needless to say, i didnt eat all my food!

The nasty smelly Sea Lions that Jonah loved looking at.


Tobin just wanted to run and run up and down the pier.

I dont know what city in San Fran this is, but it was just behind Pier 39 and i thought it was so cool i took a picture.

3 comments:

provobaileys said...

I am sure that this is the first time of many times that you will be going on this "tourist" trip. With each new visitor will bring another visit. We miss you guys so. We loved having you stay with us for the few days. It did however make it harder to say goodbye.

Michelle said...

Ember,
I'm happy to see that you are finding things to do on the West Coast! I absolutely LOVE San Fran!!! I'm glad all is going well for you and your family.
I'm grateful for blogs...its so easy to keep in touch and see what everyone is up to, so keep it up!
P.S.
You are stinking gorgeous AND skinny...I'm sure that chair was having a bad day and just wanted to take it out on someone.

oma said...

sweety, i am looking at the pictures with omie in holland and she said she had been to that pier years ago. we are sure enjoying all these cute pictures of the kids!! liefs,mom