Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Girls Getaway

Before we left for California I had the awesome opportunity to go to Park City for a couple of days with my sis in law Jennie and our good high school friend Liz to do some shopping and relax with no kids. We were able to get an awesome hotel in Park City (thanks to Liz's parents). It was so much fun! This trip was planned back in August and we were determined to make sure it happened. We all saved up our money for 9 months and went on a major bargain shopping spree. I dont think we paid even near full price for anything. My bargain buy of the shopping spree was a camel colored wool coat that was originally $185 that i got for $20! It was a blast to spend time with the girls before i left. We moved out of our house 2 days after i came home so it was a hectic weekend, but totally worth it. Next girl getaway will be in California!!!


The loot (and thats only after shopping day# 1 - a total of 3 hours of shopping)!

2 comments:

Arnell Family said...

ohhh, I am so jealous! Looks like it was a blast! I will be inviting myself to the next one in Cali! :)

provobaileys said...

Is that all of your stuff. So wish my husband would get on board with that.