Thursday, May 21, 2009

The kids are doing great. Ireland is sleeping longer through the night and the boys are sleeping wonderfully. I hope they are enjoying our new place as much as me. I'm trying to rub off my happy attitude on the kiddo's - hopefully they dont notice those few moments when they are driving me crazy and i'm not as chipper. Jake LOVES his job and is gone long hours, but we are hanging in there and going strong. There is always something new to look for and discover here. Jonah is almost fully registered at school for kindergarten next year and i have contacted a center that helps kids with developmental delays and am hoping to get Tobin in some programs soon. I'm keeping busy.....but i still miss my friends and family. The loneliness is slowly creeping up....but i try to stay busy and not think about it much. However, i would LOVE visitors, so please call me and put your name on the calendar. In the meantime, here's some more pics of the kiddo's which will make you want to come and visit so you can see them

Counting rocks...there's 7 (tobins favorite #)



Kind of happy, kind of sad...but what a cute outfit, eh?


taking a bath in mom and dads big tub


this is my favorite shirt of tobins. he loves music and dancing so i think it is very fitting for him.



Jonah had to go to bed with his elmo, duck, buzz, and woody. and they all had to be in just the right spot.



she's helping me finish off my snickers bars....she needs the calories more than me!


4 comments:

Todd said...

Nice work! We're so excited for you guys. Can you please make your next move to Cairo or something, we know exactly how you feel. I think however, that you're more likely to get visitors than we are.
Love the house by the way.

Arnell Family said...

I know exactly what you mean by the sneaky loneliness, but luckily for you, you now live in a place where there are TONS of things to do! (You are sooooo lucky!) It looks like everyone is adjusting well to the new change. Wish we were closer to you guys! Maybe someday!

April said...

Thanks for all the pictures. It is good to see that things are going well and that you guys are adjusting to everything. It is hard to be away from family and in a new place--hang in there!

provobaileys said...

What girl does not love chocolate. and yes the outfit is very cute. I find it interesting that Tobin has a counting thing, like Jonah has with his toys. I need to get you the picture of Jonah when he used the crackers to make a circle. IT is the cutest. Yes now we miss you even more.