Monday, October 06, 2008

It's Fall !!!

I love so much about the Fall (wearing sweaters, the colors of the leaves, that burning smell of the heater kicking on for the first time in months...), but i think my favorite thing is caramel apples. I love caramel apples and could eat them every day. In fact, i always try to have all my caramel apple making supplies on hand all through October so that i can make them at the instant i have a craving. And of course, they more sweet gooey'ness on them, the better. Mmmmmm.........



Look at the plate--dont you just want to eat the wax paper thats drenched in all that sweetness!
Jonah loves to help finish off the supplies



6 comments:

krstnlws said...

sometimes I wish I wasn't such a strict vegan... those look YUMMY!

Unknown said...

I don't think that there really is an apple in there. AND I love Jonah's lips. His face is so beautiful. Where was Tobin during all this creating?

Arnell Family said...

Oh, I miss you so much! Just looking at those apples makes me drool...mmmmmm....I can just taste them now! So good!

Arnell Family said...

Sadly enough, I keep finding myself returning to your blog just to look at those darn apples. PLEASE POST SOMETHING ELSE!!! I am gaining pounds just looking at it!

allison said...

Yeah right, you can't even wrap you mouth around that garganguan thing.

Arnell Family said...

Crap...I just gained a few pounds looking at the pictures.