Monday, October 06, 2008

Irelands room

Its officially finished. Are you all surprised that its orange and brown (haha)? I dont sway far from my comfort colors. Yes, i managed to not use pink in her room; not necessarily becuase i was trying to avoid pink--i just found what i liked without pink. My mom sewed everything (thanks mom!) and i think the finished product turned out pretty adorable.
I assume that when Ireland is 4 years old, she will tell me that pink is her favorite color and she will want a room covered in pink (like i did when i was that age), and i am sure i will give in. Until then, i figured i'd make the room my way. The room decor was picked before we chose her name, but it all kind of matches, huh? Meant to be i guess.....








7 comments:

Brianne said...

That is ABSOLUTELY darling. Did you just freehand the scalloped edges with paint, or what did you do? I LOVE it. If I ever have another child and it's a girl I think I'm gonna have to copy a few things. You are creative!!

krstnlws said...

Ber--- I love it love it love it!!! if I ever have a little one will you come and decorate for me? PLEASE?!?

Arnell Family said...

It looks fantastic! You are definately a pro at making rooms look wonderful! Great job! She's a lucky girl!

Forrest and Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Forrest and Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Forrest and Jennie said...

These pictures need to go in her baby book. Definitely.

Shannon said...

SO cute! I love it!