Sunday, March 14, 2010

Smiley boogers

Okay, so i know this is gross, but it is also kind of cool. During one of the many snot'fests going on in my home, i noticed the beanbag had been used as a tissue. This happens all the time and i usually just wipe it away. But this particular booger smoosh looks kind cool so took a picture before i wiped away the random smiley face. Yup - my kids happened to wipe a random disgustingly happy booger smiley face onto the beanbag. They are artists and they dont even know it! Of course, next time i will give them a canvas and paints...

1 comment:

Arnell Family said...

It's a good thing I saw this before Paul! I can just hear the dry heaving now! Thanks for taking a picture of your child's goobers and sharing! YUCK!! (But I must admit, they are going places with that talent!)