Saturday, August 22, 2009

I need your feedback ladies!!!!!!



Alright ladies who read my blog (yes, all of you - the more the merrier). I need you to reply to this post via the comment section or through my email)

I will be in Utah the weekend of the opening of the New Moon movie.

I am planning on renting a movie theater at Hollywood Connection in West Valley on Saturday November 21st at 10am for all us ladies to see New Moon. The cost of the tickets is $6 per person. We will be the only ones in the whole theatre when it opens (they are opening earlier just for us) so we can make as much noise as we want and we will have complete control over the snack bar (of course you still have to pay for your own snacks...or sneak them in your big trendy purses....but i didnt tell you that).

I need to know how many of you will be able to/are interested in making it. I know it is still 3 months away but that means plenty of time to plan, get babysitters, and commit! I would like to get all info for it within the next few weeks so i can finalize the reservation so please get back to me.

You are more than welcome to bring other family, friends, and people i dont know. If you bring a man, they have to be able to handle all the estrogen and Edward/Jacob wooing without any snide comments.....basically we dont want any men there! And please dont bring your children (unless you have a wee baby who is still sucking from your breast and needs to be with you).

I am very excited about this and hope you are too. Pass the word along and get back to me!

Thanks,
Ember

12 comments:

krstnlws said...

Ok... you know I am not a huge fan of these books but I would totally go see the movie since you are renting out the theater and I don't have to deal with lame people... I could probably get 5-10 people to commit to seeing this as well at your rented out theater... how about that.. is that cool with you?

thatredhead said...

absolutely cool with that! it will be awesome to see you!
i cant believe you arent a fan...its ok, we all have imperfections!

Wright's said...

I am totally there. How fun, what a great idea, I can't wait. I can commit me and my two sister and maybe more.

thatredhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thatredhead said...

Yes! I was hoping to get you there. Havent seen you in so long. Feel free to invite anyone. Cant wait!

Julie the Cupcake Girl said...

Ember, I can't be there but please take a moment and think of me! I so can't wait for this movie to come out and if I could, I would abandon my children and drive to SLC! What a great idea and good for you by putting this all together!!!! Let me know how it turns out so I can wallow in my own self pity for NOT being there! I am sad all ready!

thatredhead said...

You CAN abandon your children!! Hahaha....but really we will all miss you!

Marlyce said...

I would absolutely love to join, but we won't be able to make it down that weekend. Should our plans change, you will certainly be the first to know.

thatredhead said...

No prob, although I hope your plans change!

grace said...

Sound like fun count me in (I'll bring a friend)

thatredhead said...

Excellent, see you there!

Catherine said...

Ah man! That sounds like a blast! Wish I could be there but unfortunately I'll have to wait to see it here with the rude Egyptian movie-goers. Grrrrrrr.