Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tobin's Birthday!

I cant believe my little guys is 2 already! Tobin loved his birthday party! He was not interested in opening his presents, so Jonah (and the other kids) helped open them all up with Jakes help. Tobin looked at them after they were open, but he wasnt about to waste time sitting and tearing paper when he could be jumping around. Tobin also wasnt interested in blowing out his birthday candles, so Jonah took care of that. And Tobin didnt want to eat his birthday cupcake (he doesnt like cake and ice cream! Is he really my kid?), so Jonah took care of that nicely for him. Tobin wanted to run around with the kids, show off for the adults by showing them his jumping skills, and color on the dry erase board. And since it was his birthday, that is what we let him do. It was a great night. It was the first of one of my kids birthdays that i didnt make a cute themed cake for them. I just made a heap of delicious chocolate cupcakes covered in mini m&m's (i LOVE chocolate cupcakes, so maybe i really made them for me) thinking that Tobin might touch it, but nothing. What a stubborn adorable kid. Oh well. Happy Birthday Tobe'sters! (and yes, i'm still enjoying the leftover cupcakes!)


















4 comments:

provobaileys said...

It was a great night. tobin was so cute. and great job jonah for taking care of your brother. I thought the cupcakes were cute and very yummy

Arnell Family said...

I am so jealous that you were able to have his party in your awesome basement! So was it everything you thought it would be??? Congratulations to Tobin! What a big boy his is getting to be! By the time we see him again he is going to be going to college! So sad! But I am glad that it was a fun party - it's what you guys do!

Paul said...

Man...I miss you guys. These pictures just made me homesick!!!!

Paul

Unknown said...

This birthday looks special and very enjoyable. Thanks for the post. I also hosted a chic festive themed party for my husband’s 28th birthday and it was organized at one of his favorite San Francisco venues. The venue staff helped me thoroughly with the custom décor as per my theme.