Friday, August 01, 2008

A funny story...

First of all, Jonah doesn't like to stand up to pee; so when he needs to go to the bathroom, we have to help him with the whole sitting down thing. We have a little routine where he pulls his pants down and sits on the toilet (i'm sitting accross from him on the edge of the bathtub), and i push down his peter while telling him what i am doing (becuase he isnt not very good at doing it himself). Well, today after he went to the bathroom, i told him that it was my turn and i sit down on the toilet. He sits across from me on the edge of the tub and says, "push your penis down" and pushed on my belly button (yes, my pregnant belly button that sticks out beneath my shirt). I began peeing (t.m.i. ?) and laughing so hard. He didnt seem to understand what was so funny, but he did crack a smile. It was hilarious.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh my, that is hilarious!!! Kids kill me!

krstnlws said...

i think i just pee'd myself from laughing so hard!!! OH that was funny!!!

Arnell Family said...

That kid is so funny! I can't believe the things they pick up! If it is any consulation, Ripley always tells me to "Push really hard Mama" every time I go to the bathroom. Such big helpers they are!

provobaileys said...

that is the best story that i have heard in a long time

Shannon said...

That is the best story ever! Too funny!