Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Tubes for the Tobes

Yup- Toby is getting new tubes in his ears on Monday. The tubes he received 3 1/2 months ago have been closed all along and are still closed. Poor kid still cant hear anything. And he still doesnt talk. Well, he blabs muffled nasal'y sounds, but no words yet. Hopefully these new tubes will be better and he will try to talk for us. The day he tries to say a word correctly, i will cry tears of joy. Man i love that stubborn little kid.

and a little something from Toby -Hhhnnghghg. Hhhhhnnnghghgh Hnnnngngn. Guh hhhngngngnnggnnghhh.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hooray for Toby! I hope that new tubes do the trick. We love you, too, Toby! (I'm sure that's what he's trying to say to me) :)

Forrest and Jennie said...

So I am laughing outloud reading what you typed for Toby. You have got to get that on camera.

krstnlws said...

BER- Seriously I love love love your kids!!

-Tein