Monday, April 28, 2008

Our afternoon at Wheeler Farm

It was 82 degrees today (and i'm sure it will snow tomorrow)! I was so excited to walk in the warm sunshine with the kids at the Wheeler Farm Park...and then my preggo self got too hot. I should have done what Tobin did to cool off. You see, i was snapping pictures of Jonah chasing the ducks and when i turned around to check on Tobin, i saw that he waddled into the little creek. He, of course, thought nothing of it and happily splashed around in the cool water until i made him get out. The tantrums quickly started once i stopped Tobins fun and we headed home. It was a great afternoon. Here's some snaps of the fun.




I think that Jonah thinks his calling in life is to chase ducks



Petting the sheep...Elmo did it too



I LOVE this picture--Tobin giving the tractor the his famous dirty look.

1 comment:

provobaileys said...

I love it. Where is wheller farms any way. It was a gorgeous day.