Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tobin's first birthday!!!

It was a fun party. Tobin was a little sick during his birthday party so he doesnt look like he enjoyed his party much--i now realize that he didnt smile in any of his pictures. I'm sure he was just overwhelmed with all the people and kids "helping" him open his presents. He made out like a bandit with all the presenst everyone gave him and loves playing with his toys. The cookie monster cake and balloons were a hit with the kids (of course) and it was great having everyone cram into our small casa for a little celebration! We even got Grannie, Grandpa, and Great Grannie to come in from California for the party (well, to visit family too i guess).










2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh how fun! That's one party I wish I didn't miss. Even Anna was there. I haven't seen Anna in forever! I miss the parties at your place. :) You guys definitely knew how to have a good time. Happy Birthday, Tobin!

Liz said...

P.S. He's blond! It's crazy. I would have expected another redhead or else dark hair. How did you wind up with a little towhead? :) It's adorable. We like blondies. :)